I was planning on putting this post up next week, but I didn’t finish either of the other two posts I was working on. So, this one is going up a little early. I’m trying to stay consistent, ok?!
I’m going to start off by telling you a little story. Yesterday, I was walking my dog when I hear someone yelling “Maple!!! Hey, Maple!!!”. I look up to see a lady in a blue robe waving down at Maple from her balcony. It was 5:30 on Friday night. I now think this lady -whatever her name is- is the total bomb.com. When I am her age, I can only hope that I’m in my robe at 5:30 on a Friday night, waving at random dogs I love.
Ok, now for the things I was loving this month (besides the robed dog lady):
1. After several long months, my uncovered toes finally made an appearance. Friday was sandal weather, so I went with it. -Does anyone else walk funny in sandals when you first start wearing them again? No? Oh ok.- I picked these up at Target last week, they are super cute & comfy and I love the color. They are available in black, cognac and lavender for only $12.99, I think I’m going back for the black ones. They actually have really good padding as well, which I wasn’t expecting for such a great price point.
Buy Universal Thread Sandals Here
2. Ok, this one I will SWEAR by. First of all, I love all of the Olly probiotics I’ve tried. I’ve tried all of the probiotics and even the dissolvable sticks. They are all amazing and I am obsessed with them! I can honestly tell a difference if I’ve forgotten to take them for a few days. I definitely recommend trying these and they are delicious!
Buy Olly Probiotics Here
3. This is seriously the MOST excited I’ve been about a product in a while! I am suuuuuper sensitive to smells, like if someone has on a super floral or powdery perfume, it will give me an instant severe headache. I haven’t bought perfume in a few years, I can usually wear a lightly scented body spray, but that’s about as scented as I can do. On a whim, I picked this up at Target a couple of weeks ago. They had several scents to choose from, but this one was my favorite by far. If I could dream up a perfume, it would be this. It’s citrus-y and slightly woodsy at the same time, that is by far my favorite type of scent. It is vegan, cruelty free and made with essential oils- if that kinda thing floats your boat. This is a staple for me now for sure and I can’t wait to try other scents from them!
Buy Good Chemistry Perfume Here
4. One of my lovely puppies (probably the giant doodle) ripped a seam on my last coverlet, so I used this as an excuse to get a new one. I think I deserve it after I got my arm stuck in the ripped part while I was sleeping one night. This one was super affordable (less than $40) and had a pretty, subtle stitched diamond pattern. It’s so hard to tell whether ivory/cream is going to be pretty from online pictures. Most of the time it’s too yellow. This shade of ivory is beautiful! It’s warm, but not yellow at all. It’s got the right amount of thickness that you want in a coverlet and comes with two shams. In the hot summer we go with just a coverlet and in colder month we do a duvet and a coverlet. This fit the bill for what I needed and our budget. Here it is on my bed:
Buy Coverlet Set Here
5. Ok, this is a topic near and dear to my heart. If you see these chips (specifically these two flavors) get them, I’m serious, run to them. I consider myself a chip connoisseur, at any given time I will always have a wide variety of chips in my house. I love them and they love me- but Rap Snacks love me the most. One day, my husband brought home a bag of my beloved ‘Bar-B-Quin’ with my Honey’ chips and I was totally not expecting what was about to happen to me. My life changed and my world was opened up to new flavorful possibilities. I was happy with where my life was at, just enjoying one BBQ chip at a time. Then, once again, the BEST husband ever brought home a bag of the Hot Chili Pepper and Lime Crunchy Curls. Once more I found myself in some sort of chip induced euphoria. The bag says there are three servings in it, I beg to differ. I don’t even like spicy anything, yet I find myself at the gas station buying up bags of these cheese curls. To say I recommend them is an understatement. I buy mine at a Shell station, keep an eye out for these, you won’t be sorry.
That’s it for my monthly favorites! Thank you so much for reading this post, see you next week.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on and purchase something using the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.